Saturday, September 5, 2026

Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.

 Hello Girlfriend, so glad to see you here, can not wait, what tips you have to share. Let's welcome our new members. Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.

A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. .Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No. - Bad Astronomy : Snakes In House. Dark Gothic Vampire .dark…hello…
Land Of Nightmares: Bad Astronomy.Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Cyndi Lauper .“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.” -Rod Serling


So many faces over salt and pepper who knows if it will ever end,maybe its just a collected menu of friends... Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'CONNECTED POINTS OF VIEWS, FISH AND FROGS, DATES IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD, TALES ON THE WATER.

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.
Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.

Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No. - Bad Astronomy : Snakes In House. Dark Gothic Vampire .dark…hello…
Land Of Nightmares: Bad Astronomy.Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Cyndi Lauper .“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.” -Rod Serling

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'CONNECTED POINTS OF VIEWS, FISH AND FROGS, DATES IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD, TALES ON THE WATER.

Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No. - Bad Astronomy : Snakes In House. Dark Gothic Vampire .dark…hello…

Land Of Nightmares: Bad Astronomy.Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Cyndi Lauper .“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.” -Rod Serling


I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'CONNECTED POINTS OF VIEWS, FISH AND FROGS, DATES IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD, TALES ON THE WATER.

A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. .Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.

  We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites. Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner...